All documents sent out for e-signature using SignatureFlow will be coming from your name, as listed in your Profile, but from the email address email@example.com. We recommend that you let your clients know this before you begin using SignatureFlow.
Articles in this section
- Adding & Removing KBA
- AICPA Request Letter to the IRS
- Can I attach more than one document in SignatureFlow?
- Can I send an e-file authorization using KBA to a minor?
- Can I use KBA for a client who does not have a US address?
- Can I view my invoice?
- How can I send a Reminder to E-Sign? (manually)
- How can I set up automatic reminders for clients to E-sign?
- How do I access Echosign?
- How do I cancel a document that is "Out for Signature?"