SignatureFlow is designed with your entire firm in mind. As a tool of efficiency, your Signature Report is firm wide and allows others in your firm to send documents for e-signature, track and filter reports, send reminders and download documents sent out by the entire firm. Firm Administrators are able to add users directly in the SignatureFlow application, or in your online account at www.safesend.com.
Adding Users Directly from SignatureFlow
SignatureFlow allows you to add Users directly from within the application.
- Open the SignatureFlow application
- Click on the “Settings” button
- Choose the “Company Settings” tab
- Select “User Management” and “Add User”
- Enter user’s First Name, Last Name, email address and User Group (Staff or Firm Admin)
- Click Save
- The added user will receive an email notification with instructions on how to complete their account set up and activation.
Adding Users from Your Online Account
You are able to also add users from you online account at www.safesend.com
- Open your web browser and go to www.safesend.com
- Click "Login"
- Log into your online account using your SignatureFlow credentials (email address and password)
- Once logged in, click on the “Contacts” tab and then on the green button “+Add New Contact”
Please note: you may not have all of the tabs in the above screenshot
- Select User Group (either Staff or Firm Administrator)
- Enter all of the required information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Phone (if this user is a Firm Administrator)). You will have the option of creating a Password for this user or having them create one for themselves. Once this has all been filled out, select "Save and Close"
- The added user will receive an email notification with instructions on how to complete their account set up and activation