Why does it say "Username and Password do not match?"
- SignatureFlow creates and EchoSign account for you when you activate your account
- As a rule, your SignatureFlow password must always match your EchoSign password
- Click here and select "forgot password"
- Enter your email address for SignatureFlow and submit
- You will receive an email with a link to change your password, click the link
- You should see SignatureFlow logo in the upper left, if you do not, contact support, they will contact EchoSign support to get you back on the SignatureFlow channel
- Change password to "test123" (this will be temporary)
- Once password is changed, you will be at the logged in screen
- Select "Account" tab
- Change your EchoSign password so that it exactly matches your SignatureFlow password
Have more questions? Submit a request